CLOUD Services – Microsoft
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of cloud services for building, deploying and managing applications through our global network of datacenters. Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. Move faster, do more and save money with IaaS + PaaS.
CLOUD Services – Google
Google Cloud Platform, offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube.
CLOUD Services – Amazon
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customer are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
Move to Cloud
Cloud adoption across an enterprise is a major undertaking. Let our team of experts help you launch your successful cloud initiative so you can quickly realize the benefits of cloud technology to grow and stay competitive.
Innovate in the Cloud
Accelerate your time to market with our proven development approach and pre-built software frameworks for cloud-based systems that use IoT, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and more.
Run the Cloud
Offload the ongoing operations and maintenance of your cloud infrastructure and applications with our next-generation managed services solutions that help you better control your cloud costs, compliance and more.
CLOUD WITH CONFIDENCE
Design and implement your project with the cloud computing experts behind hundreds of the world’s most advanced cloud initiatives.
- Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of cloud services for building, deploying and managing applications through our global network of datacenters. Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. Move faster, do more and save money with IaaS + PaaS.
- Google Cloud Platform is a suite of public cloud computing services offered by Google. The platform includes a range of hosted services for compute, storage and application development that run on Google hardware. Google Cloud Platform services can be accessed by software developers, cloud administrators and other enterprise IT professionals over the public internet or through a dedicated network connection.
Google Cloud Platform pricing options
Like other public cloud offerings, most Google Cloud Platform services follow a pay-as-you-go model in which there are no upfront payments, and users only pay for the cloud resources they consume. Specific terms and rates, however, vary from service to service. *Amazon Web Services. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a reliable, scalable, low-cost Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) to customers in more than 190 countries and all industries from data centers located in regions throughout the world.
- AWS offers a complete set of infrastructure, platform and application services that enable customers to run virtually everything in the cloud—from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps—in an open, flexible, agile and secure environment.
- Indo Asia Global has accredited status with AWS for healthcare and life sciences, financial services, migration competency, big data, Workspaces and SharePoint. We address a dual charter:
- Simplify IT using hybrid cloud, to free up costs and improve efficiencies Accelerate digital business using cloud-native solutions, to offer differentiated customer experiences and enhanced business agility
- While Amazon Web Services (AWS) has established itself as a top contender in the cloud computing market, it’s not without its challenges and misconceptions. Get expert insight into the most common and pressing questions regarding AWS management, monitoring, costs, benefits, limitations and more.
- Business agility through transformation
- Cost savings and financial governance
- Regulatory and compliance control
- Customer experience management
- Why does Microsoft Azure matter?Azure, like other cloud service providers, offers the ability to instantly provision computing resources on demand. Compared to the onerous task of planning and building an on-site data center, along with the requisite hardware upgrades, maintenance costs, server cooling requirements, electricity costs, and use of floor space—particularly for offices with associated real estate costs—the savings can add up very quickly. The benefits of Azure extend beyond cost control, however. The task of administering certain technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, and SharePoint can be greatly eased with the combination of Azure and Office -365. This frees up IT staff to work on new projects, rather than spending time on general system upkeep.
Google Cloud Platform offerings
Google Cloud Platform offers services for compute, storage, networking, BIG-DATA, machine learning and the internet of things (IOT), as well as cloud management, security and developer tools. The core cloud computing products in Google Cloud Platform include:
- Google Cloud Compute Engines- which is an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering that provides users with virtual machine instances for workload hosting.
- Google App Engine, which is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering that gives software developers access to Google’s scalable hosting. Developers can also use a software developer kit (SDK) to develop software products that run on App Engine.
Indo Asia Technologyand AWS are united in a common goal: to serve our mutual customers better by leveraging the best of both worlds— Indo Asia Technology’s global delivery model and the efficient, low cost cloud computing strength of AWS. Leveraging the AWS cloud architecture, the AWS Indo Asia Technology Team delivers the differentiating integration strategy and expertise to create the industry-specific and horizontal solutions our mutual customers require. Our Cloud services support the end-to-end cloud adoption journey, namely:
- Cloud Consult involves defining the right cloud strategies including cloud assessments, platform selection, security and cloud operating models.
- Cloud Migrate involves designing and bringing up the cloud environment as well as executing the most appropriate cloud migration (re-host, re-platform, re-engineer). We also cover greenfield cloud native application engineering and development.
- Cloud Operate involves providing AI-led, integrated full stack management of workloads, running on hybrid cloud environments.
Indo Asia Technology has built and delivered several solutions in collaboration with AWS. AWS Transformation Services Indo Asia Technology leverages its Cloud Steps Transformation Framework, a structured “factory based” process framework that helps clients migrate their application workloads to a cloud environment. Indo Asia Technology Cloud Steps Transformation Framework enables an agile, secure, hassle-free transformation with minimal intrusion and maximum automation. This guided transformation is powered by various accelerators such as pre-built solution blueprints and patterns, migration tools, factory models, performance dashboards, governance framework and integrated change management. Indo Asia Technology Cloud Steps Transformation Framework uses a five-step approach to assist in an end-to-end transition from your organization’s existing environment to a cloud ecosystem. This includes envisioning, assessing and planning, designing and building, migrating and validating, as well as managing. It provides an end-to-end solution to help your organization leverage the cloud successfully and stay competitive.